Town of Windsor - NEW Business License and TOT Application
What you need to know to get started.
1. Business licenses are renewed on a calendar year basis.
2. Business start date is the first date your business started in the Town of Windsor.
3. If the business is located in the Town of Windsor you must also file a zoning application with the
Planning department. The application is available on the town's website.
4. Payment will not be required until your application has been accepted. You will receive an email
verifying the receipt of application. Within 10 days an email containing the amount due and instructions
how to make payment online.
Assembly Bill 3002 went into effect on January 1, 2019, which provides information regarding disability
access requirements and resources to business owners. To read the full notice click here.
TRANSIENT OCCUPANCY TAX (TOT)
1. TOT and BIA fees are assessed and due monthly.
We wish you much success in your business venture.